免责声明 Disclaimer

最后更新:2026 年 3 月 22 日 Last updated: March 22, 2026

1. 网站性质 1. Nature of the Website

Graded Chinese 是一个面向中文学习者的教育类阅读网站,站点内容主要用于语言学习和阅读练习。 Graded Chinese is an educational reading site for Chinese learners. The material is intended for language study and reading practice.

2. 内容准确性 2. Content Accuracy

我们会尽力保证文章、拼音、音频和说明信息的质量,但不能保证所有内容在任何时候都绝对准确、完整或没有疏漏。 We work to keep the readings, pinyin, audio, and supporting information useful and reliable, but we cannot guarantee that every part is always perfectly accurate, complete, or free of omissions.

3. 学习结果 3. Learning Outcomes

不同学习者的基础、目标和学习频率不同,因此我们不对具体学习成果、考试结果或进步速度作出保证。 Learners differ in background, goals, and study habits, so we do not guarantee specific learning outcomes, exam performance, or rates of progress.

4. 技术可用性 4. Technical Availability

我们会尽量保持网站稳定运行,但无法承诺站点、音频或相关功能始终可用,也无法完全避免中断、延迟或技术错误。 We do our best to keep the site stable, but we cannot promise uninterrupted access to the site, audio, or related features, and technical errors or downtime may occur.

5. 第三方链接与服务 5. Third-Party Links and Services

如果本站包含第三方链接或依赖第三方服务,我们不对这些外部内容、服务条款或隐私政策负责。 If the site includes third-party links or depends on third-party services, we are not responsible for those external materials, terms, or privacy policies.

6. 使用者责任 6. User Responsibility

  • 请在合法、合规的前提下使用本站。 Please use the site in a lawful and responsible way.
  • 请结合自己的学习目标判断内容是否适合当前阶段。 Please decide whether a given reading is appropriate for your own learning stage and goals.
  • 请尊重站点内容及相关资源的使用边界。 Please respect the intended use and boundaries of the site content and related resources.

7. 责任限制 7. Limitation of Liability

在法律允许的范围内,Graded Chinese 及其维护者不对因使用或无法使用本站而产生的直接或间接损失承担责任。 To the extent permitted by law, Graded Chinese and its maintainers are not liable for direct or indirect losses arising from the use of, or inability to use, the site.

8. 声明更新 8. Updates to This Disclaimer

我们可能会不定期更新本声明。更新后的版本发布后立即生效。 We may update this disclaimer from time to time. The revised version takes effect once it is published here.

9. 联系我们 9. Contact

如果您对本声明有疑问,请前往 If you have questions about this disclaimer, please visit the 联系方式页面 contact page 与我们联系。 .